Community Impact Blog
Ongoing updates, events, and insider’s look at New York Tech’s community work and experiential education projects.
Ready for Takeoff Thanks You!
We are grateful to everyone who made Ready for Takeoff possible - it was a true team effort across 3 partnering organizations, New York Institute of Technology, the Henry Viscardi School, and Viscardi Center, and JetBlue.
New York Tech students: Anastasia Adruzov, Hafsatou Balde, Amber Cohen, Gabriel Intrieri, Jareck Pardo, Gilary Ramirez, Peter Straehle, Todd Thaxton, Paul Wasneski, Deval Mistry, Joseph Rom, Bersibeth Pfel.
Henry Viscardi School Class of 2019
Executive Producer: Prof. Terry Nauheim
Director: Prof. Michael Hosenfeld
Supervising Editor and Instructor: Prof. Paul DeMonte
This project was possible with the generous support of:
- Amy Bravo and Adrienne McNally, Office of International and Experiential Learning, NYIT
- Junius Gonzales, Provost NYIT
- Sheri Kelleher, Academic Affairs, NYIT
- Victoria Pfeiffer, Office of the President, NYIT
- Dan Quigley, Dean College of Arts and Sciences, NYIT
- Rozina Vavetsi, Chair of Digital Art & Design, NYIT
- Don Fizzinoglia, Chair of Communication Arts, NYIT
- Nada Anid and Ron Golberg, Strategic Marketing, NYIT
- John Vincennes
- Joseph Vasikauskas, and many more of our colleagues at NYIT
- John D. Kemp, President, and CEO, The Viscardi Center
- Kim Brussell, Angelo Zegarelli, Emily Demarest Jessica Rubin and Joe Foster, The Viscardi Center/ Henry Viscardi School
- Candida Cucharo, Chairperson, Abilities Inc
- Robert Bilak, Head of People, JetBlue
- Jennifer Dang, Claudio Cruz, and Zachary Caplan, JetBlue
- Bayou Bennett and Daniel Lir, DreamTeam Directors.
SPECIAL THANKS to PELICAN PRODUCTS, CANON, and the MANHATTAN EDITING WORKSHOP.
More PostsAll Posts