News, tools & research strategies from NYIT Librarians.
IEEE eLearning Library
Did you know that New York Tech subscribes to the IEEE eLearning Library? Stay up to date on the latest developments in core and emerging technologies with 100s of high-quality, peer-reviewed, online courses.
Most modules are one hour in length. Topics range from Aerospace and Bioengineering to Career Development and English for Technical Professionals.
Recent frontlist topics include:
- 5G Deployment
- AI Standards: A Comprehensive Approach to Digital Ecosystems
- Designing Blockchain Solutions
- Machine Learning: Predictive Analysis for Business Decisions
- Practical Applications of AR/VR Technology
After logging in, consider creating an account. An account allows you to access certain IEEE features, including:
- Setting alerts for when journal or magazine issues become available,
- Organizing and storing citations in My Project folders, and
- Setting search preferences.
Select “Create Account” at the top-right of the webpage. Then, fill out the required information.
Explore all of the courses.
More PostsAll Posts
Jan 24, 2022
Dec 23, 2021